Subject: Re: [virtio-comment] [RFC] virtio 1.3 schedule

On Thu, Jun 29 2023, "Michael S. Tsirkin" <mst@redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 05:41:34PM +0000, Parav Pandit wrote:
>> Hi Cornelia, Michael,

Yes, my only concern is to avoid slipping too badly -- and the "feature
freeze" period was actually intended to give us some time to wrap up
outstanding features.

For the inner header hash, I see there's already an issue (#173), so
it's good. I have not followed the aq legacy access feature -- if
everyone agrees that we should be able to vote on it in July, we should
have an issue for it as well (I cannot find one just by looking at
titles.)

Any other features that people are aware of?