voting message

Subject: FW: endorsement of Bob Kaelin

Greeting to all:

The Executive Director of the IJIS Institute asked me to forward this to your attention.  He was not able to sent it through this distribution list.

Kind regards to all,

Bob K
Robert E. Kaelin, Senior Partner and Chief Operating Officer
MTG Management Consultants
253-312-4651 cell
206-442-5010 phone
rkaelin@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.