voting message

Subject: Your Voting Responsibility

Voting members,

You are responsible to help select the Board of Director members. We believe OASIS members know theirÂfuture best and should help determine the governance and future strategy development of OASIS.

This year we have seven extraordinary candidates offering you their service in six elected seats.Â
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/documents.php?folder_id=3499Â These candidates offer a wonderful range of insights and experience and give you great choices.

If you have not done so yet, please vote in the ballot atÂhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3775ÂÂ

The ballot will close on Thursday, 1 June 2023 @ 9:00 pm EDT -- if enough members express their views - your opinion is that important!

If you have any questions about the election process, please ask!

Scott...

ScottÂMcGrath

Chief Operating Officer

OASIS Open