voting message

Subject: Another Voting Reminder :)

All

Thank you to those who voted. For those who haven't yet, OASIS would love your input on our Board of Directors' ballot.Â

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3775ÂÂ

I would very much appreciate your vote, as I am still so fired up about our mission here at OASIS. We have made incredibleÂprogress over the last year, educating and bringing more of the global community here to build crucial projects that will help build a more sustainable global technology ecosystem.Â

Data is going to be the foundation upon which AI is built. As such it will be our standards and our ability to interoperateÂbetween different systems that help us create a ResponcibleAI.Â

WhetherÂit be Climate, Cyber Security, or Supply Chain, OASIS is a crucial organization to how our digital world operates. As a Board Member, I look forward to continuing to dedicate my time, expertise, and capabilities to helping build such a phenomenal organization.Â

Thank You

Daniel Riedel