vsmi message

Subject: Future meeting agendas

What will be the process for making suggestions and determining the agenda for future meetings?

My preferences would be:

  • that the agenda be available prior to the meeting,
  • that the membership have the ability to suggest topics for the agenda, and
  • that the first agenda item is always discussion/approval of the agenda

Assuming there is agreement to the first bullet, it begs the question of where to put the agenda and how to make suggestions. One choice is email, but it would not be my first choice. Another choice is to use the OASIS Lucid  meeting tool. Although I do find iLucid useful for both the agenda and for running meetings in OpenC2, it has plenty of drawbacks as well. Google docs is another choice for the agenda that many find workable. Github is yet another choice but many would consider overkill for agendas.

I’ll defer to the will of the group (or of the chairs if nobody speaks up) as to where agendas get put and how we get to comment on them. I just request they get put somewhere and that we have input.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize