Subject: Minutes

Aploogies, my mail from this list just caught up with me.

If I assume that our voting style is synonymous with Robert's "a count has
been ordered"*, then we do not need names on the voting results.  Since Jon
as Chair seems by the rules to be prohibited from asking for said names,
this is good.

SO, we take the names off the votes and just publihs counts.

Any other changes, corrections?

--Debbie

*For those who really care, there is a slight change in the wording on this
matter between  Robert's 1915 and Robert's 9th Edition.

Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre               mailto:dalapeyre@mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9633