Subject: Re: Once and Future Minutes

[dalapeyre@mulberrytech.com:]

| 1)  Will the minutes of 12/23 be accepted at the next meeting?
| (translation, are there changes that I can now do to one or both sets?)

I don't have any changes.

| 2) Should the time, place, and phone number of the next meeting be
| repeated at the end of every minutes as the last resolution.
| Robert's says you do not need to record the resolution to adjourn,
| but it is not forbidden and it gives a good excuse to name the
| next time.

Time and place: good idea!  Phone number: I don't think so, unless
it's sent to a list of the voting members (which is what I've been
doing).

| 3) Should these minutes record the wording decisions as we make
| them for the requirements document, or do we just move on it at
| the end?

I think what we want is the state of play at the end of each
meeting, i.e., the wording of the motion in front of us at the
moment we adjourn.  This is what I sent out (if I got it right) a
few days ago.

| 4) Anybody got a reading on how Robert's expects Action Items to
| be handled?  Any objections, to a separate list at the end, with
| names attached to each item?

Makes sense to me.

Jon