Subject: New PAC members

I've been informed that the OASIS board has voted to add Ken
Holman and Bill Smith to the PAC.

Bill tells me that he volunteered to do this because I asked the
board for a board member and no one else on the board was
available.  However, he's not sure about his ability to attend
every meeting.  So we're going to have to think about whether it's
more important to have board representation or to be a little more
certain of a quorum.  Maybe we can spend a few minutes talking
about this in the phone conference Thursday.

I'm not sure myself which is preferable, but I'm very grateful to
Bill for his willingness to help out.

Jon