> Out of all this exploration and experimentation on my part to figure out
> what to do regarding mechanics, I'm willing to write a "Discussion Leader
> Guidelines for Proposed TC Formation" document (a supplement to Jon's
> interim work process procedure document that is oriented to the
> nitty-gritties of the minimum setup requirements for majordomo and other
> questions that came to my own mind during this effort) that can be posted
> for others wanting to do this ... I can't believe I'm the only one
> overwhelmed by majordomo and the membership logistics.  If you think this
> is an appropriate document to make available to others, then I would
> appreciate if I could get some input to this when I write it all up.

I think this is a wonderful idea, if you think that at least part of
it will also be relevant when we go into the final process -- it would
be a pity for you to spend a lot of time on something whose lifetime
is guaranteed not to exceed three months...

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498