Subject: Re: Simultaneous formation of JC and TCs

Jon Bosak wrote:

> A procedural question has come up in some work I'm doing.
>
> I can't figure out whether we're allowed to create a set of TCs

I don't think we're explicitely forbidden from doing so; however,
from what I remember there is a time dependency between the formation
of a TC and the completion of all conditions needed to establish a
JC, so I think it just may not be possible.

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo@eng.Sun.COM
XML Technology Center          |         Phone:  (650) 786-5498