Subject: Re: Simultaneous formation of JC and TCs

Jon --

I don't see how it can be possible to create both the JC and the TCs at the
same time, because before the TCs exist they don't have members and only
members of the TCs can form the JC.

I'd suggest forming the TCs, having them meet at least once to appoint
members who will then form the JC. Appointing members to go make a JC is
not an unreasonable agenda item for a first meeting of a TC.

The biggest problem I see with this is that it doesn't let the TCs specify
in advance who will chair the JC. They'll just have to trust the process,
although I see no reason they can't have an informal agreement about that
before hand.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com