Subject: Re: Simultaneous formation of JC and TCs

[gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com:]

| >[...] Does anyone see a problem with appointing
| >a subcommittee that will become the liaison subcommittee as soon
| >as the JC is formed?
|
| By "subcommittee" do you mean a subcommittee of the TC?  I'm not
| sure if you are talking of the generic here or not ... I gather
| this "liaison subcommittee" would be the first task mentioned by
| Tommie?

Yes.  I was asking whether a group of TCs could agree (together)
to each form (separately) a subcommittee whose purpose was to
become the Frugrump liaison subcommittee of the TC just as soon as
the Frugrump JC was formally constituted.

But other matters are forcing me to set this question aside for
the coming week, and it may look different when I pick it up
again.

Jon