Subject: BoD/PAC conference call 22 August

Hello Karl,

The PAC has said several times that it wishes to request a special
phone conference between the PAC and the Board to explain the
strategy arrived at for creating a new part of the TC process for
Board initiatives and for explaining the relationship between this
new part and the existing "member initiative" TC process.  We have
suggested 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday 22 August for this call.

Are we on for this?  Is there anything we should be doing to make
sure this happens as scheduled?

Jon