Subject: RE: BoD/PAC conference call 22 August

Jon and PAC:

While I can facilitate such a phone conference, it is up to the chair of the
OASIS board, Patrick Gannon, to schedule this as a board meeting.

If this were informational only then I could set up a call and invite any
interested board members to attend, but if this needs to be an official
board meeting where decisions could be made then Patrick would have to call
the meeting.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations