Subject: RE: [ogsi-wg] RE: [ws-caf] WS-Resource Framework

Hey Jeff.

Aren't both ways of doing message correlation? What the service does
with regards to the message correlation is up to the service. If the
message decides that the correlated messages will refer to a particular
resource, that's up to the message. That begs the question why come up
with yet another way of doing message correlation, especially when the
WS-Context approach is scalable to multiple participants.

Regards,
--
Savas Parastatidis
http://savas.parastatidis.name (now blogging)

On
owner-ogsi-wg@gridforum.org;
> Savas Parastatidis; ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: Re: [ogsi-wg] RE: [ws-caf] WS-Resource Framework
>

> I agree with Ian. There is a subtle but important distinction.
Context, as