Subject: moving through the issues

I'm probably going to have to drop off the telecon today after about 30
minutes. So, in case this hasn't come up by then, I suggest we work on all
of the syntax errors/typos after this second round of issues has been voted
on. I now have the ability to set up Kavi votes, so I'll try to do that from
tomorrow. That way we should be able to make more headway on the
implementation subgroup too.