Subject: latest WS-CF document

Here's the latest WS-CF document as the editors have it. I didn't want to
upload it to the TC page because the WSDL/schema haven't been checked by Kevin
yet, but I did want to give everyone a chance to look at what we have prior to
the face-to-face. All changes are marked with revision bars.

Mark.

WSCF.pdf