Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Groups - ws-calendar-schema-v1.0-wd18.zip uploaded

I was not aware that the suggestion was to rename the xcal namsapce.

In effect that means you are running an completely different
specification. I would find it hard to justify my continuing involvement
in what is essentially somebody elses spec. There will continue to be a
specification worked on within the calendar wolrd and that will be the
one that implemnts the IEFT RFC, that is in the ietf namesapce.

Inevitably, the OASIS spec will drift having nothing to moor it to
icalendar.

As I understand it there is a need for a wscalendar namespace and I
approve the naming approach Bill suggested. That should not imply
renaming an ietf spc namespace. After that it's no longer an ietf spec.

--

Mike Douglass                           douglm@rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer