Subject: Additional notes on wd25-wip1 for Friday morning

Please look only at the PDF in my previous document upload message, and continue your substantive review of WD24.

The only issue that I think MUST be addressed is the bad reference on line 1188; the others are improvements in that they don't say (e.g.) "...this is conformance for the information model and REST".

The draft we vote on must be in the archives prior to the vote.

I've also done a detailed read of wd24 which is good and complete, with the exceptions flagged in wd25-wip1.

I'll post draft motions later tonight.

Thanks!

bill cox
--