Subject: REST and SOAP (but really REST)

It is my fault that REST and SOAP bubbled up again. They have been committee specs for nearly two years. Don’t know where my mind was that night.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/48510/ws-calendar-soap-v1.0-cs01.html

Wait! Wait!

actually, REST shows a CSPRD02 but no CS01.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/48390/ws-calendar-rest-v1.0-csprd02.html

I see in the minutes that

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/48280/Minutes_WS-Calendar-TC_20130215_Draft.txt

that we voted SOAP to CS, but REST to another PR? Apparently we required revised Conformance.

The CSDPRD02 was released on 2/15. (Which means the PR should be done by now…)

Mike?

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."

—Albert Einstein

Toby Considine
Phone: (919)962-9073
Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC