Subject: Suggested way to review PIM WD14 for 20 March meeting

I suggest this order for your review of WD14. All links are public: Changes are fairly well limited, and concentrated in the Vavailability areas.

You should also look at all non-closed Jira items for PIM; WD14 addresses nearly all of them. Search for issues on component PIM in states except CLOSED.

Please add comments in Jira as you see fit - that will help the Workshop meeting on March 20 go faster if we digest the discussion in advance.

Here are direct links to the items; a bunch are "align with Vavailability Internet Draft 05" and are subissues linked from WSCALENDAR-541 (and not separately listed here).  Most are based on comments received from Steve Ray on behalf of the ASHRAE Facility Smart Grid Information Model team, which is doing UML models for that purpose and is extensively using the PIM CS01, and most of the rest are based on Toby, Mike, and my reading and discussion of related issues.

Some of the following are resolved but not applied, e.g. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-558
  1. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-541 container for 11 subtasks shows as "Open" because some subtasks are open
  2. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-544
  3. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-550
  4. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-551
  5. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-557
  6. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-558
Open and need comments and proposed resolution text:
  1. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-540
  2. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-555
  3. https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/WSCALENDAR-563

Thanks!