Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Request for agenda items for 8 May 2015 WS-Calendar TC meeting

Gershon --

Review of PIM WD15.

Vote on Committee Specification and Public Review for PIM

(the PIM WD15 package, not ZIPped, is in the archives - most recent in Standards. PDF is https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/download.php/55520/ws-calendar-pim-v1.0-wd15.pdf, earlier revisions are the rest of the package).

I'm on the road, plan to ZIP the set for CSPRD tonight.  Spec WD15 has been on the archive since April 22.

Toby - need change log and diff from previous Committee Spec 01; I'll try to get that out tonight.

Is the schema the one you did? my recollection is a bit fuzzy...we don't list it as part of the work product, so I suspect it should be identified as non-normative. Thoughts?

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox