Subject: PROPOSED AGENDA - Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC - 8 May 2015

Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC
8 May 2015, 12:00pm EDT, 18:00 CET

Call-In Information:
US:+1 559 546 1700
Netherlands: +31 (0) 20 322 3001
Conference ID: 156598#

Thanks to CalConnect for the conference call support.

Chat: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/ws-calendar

DRAFT AGENDA

0. Roll call, Agenda review

1. Approval of minutes

2. FYI / announcements from Chair, Secretary, Liaison

3. Discussion

- Review PIM WD15

Link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=55520&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar

- Vote on Committee Specification and Public Review for PIM

If case we are in agreement:

The TC wants to take the next step in the PIM work and release the current Working Draft 15 for a first Public Review. In order to start this, the TC motions to request the creation of a CSD 01 from the working draft 15 and request that the CSD 01 be released for a 30 day first public review.

Motion ”TC resolves to issue OASIS WS-Calendar TC issue WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version 1.0 WD15 and its associated files packaged together in the WS_Calendar archive at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=55520&wg_abbrev=ws-calendar as WS-Calendar Platform Independent Model (PIM) Version x.x Committee Specification Draft xx and submit PIM Committee Specification Draft xx for a first 30 day public review.

We further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator, including but not limited to submission forms, to accomplish that issuance and public review as soon as practicable.

We further direct that the PDF version of the specification is authoritative.”

4. Any Other Business

We have a bi-weekly meeting schedule. Many of our members won't be able to participate on May 22 due to CalConnect XXXIII in Bucharest.

Proposed next meeting date: June 5, 2015.

5. Adjourn

---

Regards,

Gershon Janssen