Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] wd07 ready?

Good point. In other TCs I know of, the schema and wsdl files are
maintained separately (outside of the spec) and they are combined only
when a CD, PR, etc, is to be published. In any case, the primary driving
factor for any decision in this regard is the editors preference, IMHO.
So if there is something you guys prefer, we could bring it to the TC

Thanks,
Sanjay