Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - Minutes WS-RX F2F Sunnvale 12/14-15/2005 (MinutesWSRX-f2f-121405.htm) uploaded

Tom,

I reviewed the minutes. It appears that some of my points for i075 did
not get recorded, most probably I was on the phone and you did not hear
me well.

I would like to get into the record that:

{Umit: There is a parallel discussion on the chat room. From what I
understand, it appears that some folks are in favor of removing the
parameters such as AI, etc from the policy assertion but retain it in
the dynamic exchange. I am not in favor of relying on communication of
parameters only at runtime. The parameters need to be available at
configuration time and I am not in favor of a solution which prefers one
(dynamic) over the other (configuration). I am also not in favor of
removing extensibility completely.}

Please update the minutes.

Thanks,

--umit