Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

When are we going to take on i061? Doug had a specific proposal for that
one some time ago that did not depend on waiting on another TC or WG. My
understanding is that Addressing was waiting on XP. That seems indirect
enough that we shouldn't hold our breath, should we move on?

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/mrgoodner/

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 3:19 PM
To: Doug Davis; ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19
conf-call

You are right. i085 (proposed-01 on 1/12 conf-call) was resolved on the
last call itself.

Here is the updated proposed list of issues (i085 replaced by i082):

a> i082 Level of "response message" unclear, for SequenceResponse
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i082

b> i086 Alternative approach for MaxMessage
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i086

c> i087 Acknowledgement Interval in CreateSequenceResponse
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i087

d> i075 Case of multiple RM Policies and DAs within an RMD scope
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i075

e> i083 Tom Rutt Fault Messages for Terminated Sequence
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i083