Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Where is a SequenceAcknowledgement sent on receiptof a AckRequested header?

CDII draft states on line 258:

/wsrm:CreateSequence/wsrm:AcksTo
This REQUIRED element, of type wsa:EndpointReferenceType as specified by WS-Addressing [WSAddressing]
specifies the endpoint reference to which <wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement> messages
and faults related to the created Sequence are to be sent.

I see no ambiguity here. Making such a statement redundantly elsewhere in the spec seems unnecessary, IMO.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295