Subject: [Fwd: Re: Re: [chairs] Conference call infrastructure]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Re: [chairs] Conference call infrastructure
Date: 	Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:44:54 -0800
From: 	James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
To: 	paul@wso2.com,sanjay.patil@sap.com
CC: 	scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org,patrick.gannon@oasis-open.org,
mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

    The Board did explicitly discuss providing sponsored (free to members)
teleconferences at its meeting last week, based on a staff
recommendation.  They did take some action, which I think others are
planning to announce shortly.  Sorry that it's taken some time to sort
out.  Regards  Jamie

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle