Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i119: EPR comparisons overly restrictive

Jonathan,
  Basically sounds ok, just a couple of minor edits:

"Some RM header blocks may be added to messages that happen to be
targeted to the same endpoint to which those headers are to be sent

(a concept often referred to as "piggy-backing"), thus saving the
overhead of an additional message exchange. Reference parameters
MUST be considered when determining whether two EPRs are targeted
to the same endpoint."

And remove:
  This concept is often referred to as "piggy-backing"
  Sequence acknowledgements.
from section 3.6.

This moves the definition of 'piggy-backing' to a general spot thus removing the need
to repeat it.  And I think the "MUST" is important to ensure interop.

thanks
-Doug