Subject: RE: [ws-sx] WS-SX TC Minutes, July 12 2006

I always try to capture "I will do x" as an action item, I rarely bother
to call out on the call that is being done leaving it to the minutes. I
will make more of an effort to call these out during the call going
forward.

Your statement matches my recollection that you did not feel it was
necessary but would do so as a courtesy. That is why it was recorded as
an action. I overlooked recording your opinion of the matter, my
apologies. The discussion in VER 2 of the minutes should capture this
and strikes the related AI.

-----Original Message-----
From: Prateek Mishra [mailto:prateek.mishra@oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:17 AM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-sx@lists.oasis-open.org; Chris Kaler; Kelvin Lawrence

I dont recall accepting an action along the lines of "AI-2006-07-12-03".

If fact, what I said on the call was that we did NOT feel we had to
provide this kind of citation. However, as a courtesy, we will make an
effort to connect these use-cases to public sources.

If there are concerns that we have left some specific links or citations
out, TC members should contact the Editors privately or publically
(depending on their preference).

- prateek

> WS-SX TC Minutes, July 12 2006
>
> Summary of new Action Items:
>
> AI-2006-07-12-01 - Kelvin to inform OASIS staff of problems with
> infrastructure used to support the TC.
>
> AI-2006-07-12-02 - Hal will provide reference to BSP requirement
> related to issue 90.
>
> AI-2006-07-12-03 - Prateek to provide information on how the issue 66
> use cases are related WS-I BSP uses cases, WSS interop tests, or other

> public material.
>
> 1. Call to order/roll call
>
> Present:
>
> tbd
>
> 2. Reading/Approving minutes of last meeting (June 28)
>
>http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200606/msg00080.html
>
> Adopted unanimously.
>
> 3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)
>
> None.
>
> During other discussion it was noted that there have been problems
> with delays related to mail being reflected from the TC list, we now
> see a missing message, and the rosters are not working correctly.
>
> New AI-2006-07-12-01 - Kelvin to inform OASIS staff of problems with
> infrastructure used to support the TC.
>
> 4. Issues list
>
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/issues/Issues.xml
>
> a) Review of action items
>
> AI-2006-04-04-03 - Tony Nadalin to identify possible issues for
> SecurityPolicy based on the changes proposed for Issue 52.
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-sx/200607/msg00031.html
>
> Close action.
>
> Review proposal for next week's call.
>
> AI-2006-04-04-08 - Marc Goodner with help from Prateek Mishra to
> document interop message flows based on the current version of
SC/Trust.