ws-tx-comment message

Subject: RE: [ws-tx-comment] WS-BA vs WS-LRA

I think it's correct to say that they are branches of the same tree, or seed of the same plant...yes, very similar, coming from the same set of technology concepts and ideas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominik Heller [mailto:Dominik.Heller@gmx.net]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:15 AM
To: cronysl@gmail.com; ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com
Cc: ws-tx-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-tx-comment] WS-BA vs WS-LRA

Hi there,
well I have another question regarding the WS-Business Activity specification. Right now I am comparing the WS-BA spec to the WS-LRA spec and I can't see that much of a major difference between them, is it correct to say that the WS-LRA is a pendant to the WS-BA?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dominik Heller

This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the
OASIS Web Services Transaction (WS-TX) TC.

In order to verify user consent to the Feedback License terms and
before posting.

Subscribe: ws-tx-comment-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org