ws-tx-comment message

Subject: Question regarding WS-Business Process

Hello there,
I am reading trough the WS-Business Process specification right now and
I am wondering if I am understanding everything correctly. So at first
sight a Business Process seems to be structured like a normal
transaction protocol with an atomic outcome. It has a root coordinator
and some participants which are named tasks. These tasks can be within
different domains whereas every domain needs a businessTaskCoordinator
to manage the tasks in some way. So the root coordinator only knows the
coordinators of the different domains which are his participants and his
own tasks which are also participants. for terminating the business
process every coordinator of a domain can register a
terminatorParticipant which will be informed if the root coordinator is
ready to be completed. So now my first question, how does the root
coordinator will be informed to complete the business process? I can't
find any messages send from the terminatorParticipant to the root
coordinator with instructions to complete, as far as I can see it they
only will get informed, right?

OK so although every domain can be implemented with whatever transaction
specification like for example BTP, but the businessTaskCoordinator
still has to be a Web Service in order to be enlisted as a participant
with the root coordinator, right? So my final question, a root
coordinator only knows the businessTaskCoordinator of a domain and never
the sub-tasks of a domain, right?

thanks so much in advance for your help

Dominik Heller