ws-tx-comment message

Subject: Erratum in WS-Coordination Spec

Hi,
    I found this in Web Services Coordination (WS-Coordination) Version
1.1 which was released on 12 July 2007. According to my understanding,
there is an issue like this.
    In Figure 2 (i.e. Two applications with their own coordinators), the
step number 4 says, "Register Passing Y and App2 Returning Ya". Here I
think it should be "Register Passing Y and App2 Returning Yb". In other
words, App2 receiver the EPR of Yb but not that of Ya.
    Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

Danushka

--