Subject: Re: [ws-tx] WS-TX Day 2 Preliminary minutes

     Comments inserted below.

At 12:20 PM 11/17/2005, Paul Knight wrote:
>Hi all,  Preliminary minutes attached in HTML and MS-Word formats.
>Please send comments to me.  The official attendance list will follow.
>Regards, Paul

     Thanks again for stepping up, and to Hitachi for their tremendously
enjoyable hosting,.  Congratulations to all on a successful and promising
launch.

>P.S. I also saved a file with the raw IRC chat session.  Let me now if you
>need this.  Any suggestions for trying to capture this regularly?

     At present at OASIS we don't use IRC as an official channel for TC
technical work [1], and it's not constrained to members-only, so I advise
against trying to incorporate it as an official record.  I am still having
hopeful chats with the creative Mr. Davis about having his widget available
internally as well.

    Great to see you all in Cupertino.  Best regards JBC

[1] See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/200509/msg00002.html