Subject: [VER 2] WS-TX TC F2F 01 Roster and Attendance

I think this version correctly reflects the attendance at the first F2F
meeting.

[VER 2] changes:
1. I have moved Duane Nickull's entry into the main list of TC members.
2. I have changed John Harby's status to Voting Member since the OASIS
staff have acknowledged receipt of his membership agreement during the
F2F meeting.

/paulc
WS-TX Convener

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada