Subject: RE: [ws-tx] NEW Issue: WS-BA - description of Status is incorrect

Correction – there is only one issue you’ve raised today.  I sent this off before I read the second email and realized I was on the cc line so I got it twice.

Colleen

From: Colleen Evans [mailto:coevans@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:45 AM
To: Andrew Wilkinson3
Cc: ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org

Andy,

I just sent an email to the list with the updates to the template which we discussed Thursday.  Could you please add the following to this issue and the other one you raised today:

1.       A statement at the top to discourage discussion of the issue until it is assigned a number

2.       A link to the target document

3.       The PDF line number(s)

Thanks.  Apologies that I didn’t get the revised template out earlier.

Colleen