Paul,
The notion of an editors mailing list was not discussed on the telecon.
This has been an email discussion only. Contrary to the attached, I have
not personally commented on this suggestion at all so far. As such, you
should not change the minutes.

On the subject matter, if the TC directs the chairs to set up a separate
mailing list for the editors then we will do so. Rather than engage
everyone's time on the next telecon I will set up an electronic ballot -
its a simple decision.

Pros of a separate email list - people who wish to avoid getting editor
"spam" can do so.
Cons of a separate email list - people who want to see all email need to
join the new list. People sending mail have to consider which list(s) to
send to.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             "Paul Knight"
             <paul.knight@nort
             el.com>                                                    To
                                       <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
             02/12/2005 15:32                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [ws-tx] Editor's mailing list
                                       suggestion

I'll take this as a request to amend the preliminary minutes to reflect
agreement on establishing an editors' mailing list.

If there are objections to this amendment, they can be raised when the
minutes are reviewed.

Regards,
Paul