Subject: Proposed resolution for issues 18 through 21

Title: Proposed resolution for issues 18 through 21

The following document contains change markers for proposed new text in WS-C section 3 that should address issues 18 through 21.  The text is a synthesis of Peters proposal from the last TC with some wordsmithing from Alastair and me.

<<Issues018-021.doc>>

I can express the changes in English with line numbers if someone prefers to see them in that format.

Thanks,

-mfeingol

We’re making the world more reliable, one transaction at a time…

Help wanted: http://career/search/details.aspx?JobID=413495D6-3D5D-4AA4-B824-D49BB54842F2

Issues018-021.doc