Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Re: Groups - New Action Item #0057 Review use of RFC 2119keywords ...

>Andrew Wilkinson3 wrote: Monica, Joe, thanks for the review comments.
>I'm conscious that we're tracking a lot of comments under an e-mail thread
>that's solely concerned with the use of RFC 2119 keywords. To ensure that
>your comments aren't lost and are given due consideration by the TC may I
>ask that you open (a) separate issue(s) to cover them.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy

mm2: Andrew, I would ask you submit an issue first for your suggested
changes to WS-AT.  The scope of this discussion (including the email
exchanges, the scope of your comments, and our comments to your changes)
perhaps have exceeded what is to be considered in an action item.

Could you also upload the changed document to the repository as it
appears to only be listed on an email unless I have missed it?
Thank you.