Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Re: Groups - New Action Item #0057 Review use of RFC 2119keywords ...

The issue which spawned the AIs is issue 97. I don't believe we need a new
issue to enact the AIs (for the editors to check the application of RFC
keywords) as the editorial checking was part of the resolution of issue 97
and the AIs are a just a convenient way to make sure the editors have this
on their work queue. I agree with Andy that it would help make sure we
don't lose anything if discussions not directly related to the checking of
RFC keywords were tracked under a distinct issue.

Regards,
Ian

             "Monica J.
             Martin"
             <Monica.Martin@Su                                          To
             n.COM>                    Andrew Wilkinson3/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             Monica.Martin@Sun         Joseph.Fialli@Sun.COM,
             .COM                      "ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org"
                                       <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
             27/10/2006 17:35          Re: [ws-tx] Re: Groups - New Action
                                       Item #0057 Review use of RFC 2119
                                       keywords ...

>Andrew Wilkinson3 wrote: Monica, Joe, thanks for the review comments.
>I'm conscious that we're tracking a lot of comments under an e-mail thread

>that's solely concerned with the use of RFC 2119 keywords. To ensure that
>your comments aren't lost and are given due consideration by the TC may I
>ask that you open (a) separate issue(s) to cover them.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy

mm2: Andrew, I would ask you submit an issue first for your suggested
changes to WS-AT.  The scope of this discussion (including the email
exchanges, the scope of your comments, and our comments to your changes)
perhaps have exceeded what is to be considered in an action item.

Could you also upload the changed document to the repository as it
appears to only be listed on an email unless I have missed it?
Thank you.