Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Proposed addition to F2F Agenda

Ram, I added this to the agenda for tomorrow.
Since no members of the TC have brought any last-call comments to the
attention of this TC,  and since the WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call period closed
on the 12th, I expect this agenda item to be simple confirmation that this
TC has no technical comments.

Regards,
Ian Robinson

             Ram Jeyaraman
             <Ram.Jeyaraman@mi
             crosoft.com>                                               To
                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
             13/01/2007 00:14          "Eric.Newcomer@iona.com"
                                       <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       "ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org"
                                       <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ws-tx] Proposed addition to F2F
                                       Agenda

Ian, Eric,

I suggest an addition to the F2F meeting agenda on Jan 16th, for discussion
during the morning session.

Proposed Agenda Item: TX TC comments on the published WS-Policy 1.5
specification [1][2].

I suggest adding this after item 6 [3], if possible.

Thank you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-ws-policy-20061117/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-ws-policy-attach-20061117/
[3]