Subject: RE: [wsbpel] Removing "compensating a process as a whole"

Yuzo,

+1.

Also - without clear use cases to back up the need for this,
it will just be an opened source of continued frustration
into the future.

I also see - once we have the use case work done, and
once we have the liaisons in place - we can suggest some
other means to solve the extended picture - especially
when the use case need is to coordinate across the
architecture to achieve the desired functionality.

Other teams have done this with Technical Notes and
Adjuncts to the main spec' - and it works very well.

Means you can focus on the core aspects and get those
really done well - and not sweat trying to have the whole
kitchen sink in there in the first release.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Yuzo Fujishima"

Rationale 1: "compensating a process as a whole" introduces
uncertainties into the specification. These uncertainties leaves
the feature hardly usable in my opinion.
<