Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue - 11 Your opinion requested

Ron,

Naturally CAM has the <ContentReference> section that takes
care of this.  The approach there is of course much more
comprehensive.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by Ron Ten-Hove

Yes, my problem was similar. We wound up making all data "in scope"
available as global variables, so the stylesheet author could pick and
choose.

It would have been nice to allow renaming of variables, to decouple the
stylesheet from the specific process definition.  Something like:

    <transform type="bpel:xslt" href="stylesheet.xslt">
       <var name="foo" transform-name="bar"/>
       <var name="baz"/>
    </transform>

to designate and (optionally) rename variables to be conveyed to the
transformer.
<