Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 103 - draft proposal going to land soon

Hi all,

For the last one or two weeks, I have been busy in preparing draft
proposal for Issue 103.

It is around 6-page long now. It is going through the last stage of
internal review. It is going to land on BPEL TC soon. I expect I will
send that out to the public in a day or two. Stay tuned ....  :-)

Thank for the patience.