Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 6.2 - An appropriate extension

Hi, Yaron,

The reason that I want to see this proposal passed ...
NOT because I want to solve the whole hunger problem and whole nine yard
of early completion.
NOT because I want to standardize every single bell and whistle related
to early-completion.

It is because I want to clarify how
<scope>+<compensationHandler>+<terminationHandler> works together with
early completion. I want to flush out the issues, similar to whether we
allow a partial termination of a scope (first discussed by Ivana, Satish
and me) and create consensus among this TC.

<scope> semantics is one of the most fundamental part of the BPEL spec.
If we have fundamental diverged interpretation of how <scope> works
today, there is no way for us to to standardize an extension later.

I hope you would understand.