Subject: Re: [wsbpel] Issue 99 - Updated proposal for vote

Quoting "Yaron Y. Goland" <ygoland@bea.com>:

> The use of exit in publicly visible behavior is that it is
> >an unambiguous way of saying that no further action in
> the> communication can occur.

I believe the only BPEL activities that constitute a
process's visible behaviour are invoke, receive, and
reply. These activities, or more specifically, their
associated partnerlinks, messages, and operations, are
exposed to an external observer. I believe that
all other activities are internal.

I believe a step forward would be for the base profile" to
state which activities are "visible" and "internal."

Cheers,
Andrew

Reaching the end of the process