Subject: subject lines and issues list (was RE: [wsbpel] Issue 229 - Proposal for vote)

Please don't send messages with a Subject line that leaves you as
	Issue xyz - Propos...

because my scripts perceive that to be a new proposal and I have to
intervene
stop them changing the status. Not a big deal, just a convenience.

The Re: in a follow-up messages prevents this. And the scripts ignore
all the [wsbpel]
etc.

Peter