Subject: Re: [wsbpel] potential adoption tc

Would liaisons to the various groups where the FAQ currently says (I
paraphrase) "this is a separate piece of work is nothing to with the TC"
be useful - at least in giving a historical answer as to why we
did/didn't do something.   I'm not thinking of formal voted positions,
just a source of knowledge

Peter

--
Peter Furniss
Software Engineer

Iris Financial Solutions
www.irisfinancialsolutions.com

Dexter House, 2 Royal Mint Court EC3N 4XX
Phone: +44 (0)20 7954 5900
Direct: +44 (0)20 7954 5943
Mobile: +44 (0)7951 536 168

Iris Financial Solutions Limited is a limited company registered in
England and Wales under company number 4854744 and whose registered
address is Dexter House, Royal Mint Court, London, EC3N 4XX.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient please delete and do not disclose to another
person or use, copy or forward all or any of it in any form. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
Iris Financial Solutions Ltd.