Subject: RE: [wsbpel] potential adoption tc

I noticed that Carol had included errata in the objectives but not in the deliverables so I asked her and others on the OASIS staff about this - it seems there is nothing to preclude that from happening if necessary.  So, it seems it could be included in the deliverables.  Jamie is willing to join the TC call next week to discuss if folks are interested.

I think other deliverables and objectives, like liaisons, were just Carol's best guess on what might come up that would be beneficial.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

John Evdemon <John.Evdemon@microsoft.com>

05/03/2007 08:02 AM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org" <wsbpel@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [wsbpel] potential adoption tc

The list of deliverables seems to be missing an errata document.  Can an adoption TC publish a revised spec incorporating changes from the accumulated errata?

I'm not sure what value liaisons might provide since the spec is now complete.