wsn message

Subject: RE: [wsn] Re: [wsrf] Re: [wsn] WS-Addressing submitted to W3C as input

Title: Message
> I understood that there was some concern from the community that this choice was not wonderful due to the "current ambiguous position of WS-Addressing with respect to standards".  Now that this ambiguity has been clarified ...

Not sure what you mean by "has been clarified". From the W3C Submissions page:

"The acknowledgment of a Submission request does not imply that any action will be taken by W3C. It does not imply an endorsement by W3C, including the W3C Team, any of the Members, or any of the Host Institutes. It merely records publicly that the Submission request has been made by the submitting Member. The specification may not be referred to as "work in process" of the W3C".

Ugo